Wednesday, July 10, 2013

On a Wednesday morning . . .

Holy Shiotz!!! It just dawned on me . . . FUDGE! I been so busy and hyper focus on the projects at hand that I forgot how busy, I truly am and pretty much will be till the end of October. *eeeeek* I got a signing and print release (in collaboration with Big C) during this year's Comic Con . . .  which is just a week away. An art show at Toy Art Gallery (TAG) in late August, a live web interview with the Slam Show in October. A toy design for the upcoming Bay Area Artists series in mid October; which will benefit the BAD RAP organization, not to mention that I am 100% responsible for ALL marketing aspects of this show (website, package design, flyers, posters, postcards, etc.) Then comes Designer Con right after . . . O' and of course, I still have to squeeze in the time to finish ALL my commissioned art pieces. HOT DAYUM! Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have it any other way. Very few people in this world get to live their dream each and every single day like God has allowed me to live mine . . . I just have no clue as to how I am gonna get so much done in so little time. I think I am on panic mode (overdrive) *jaw drops*

P.S.
Pray for me and for those that don't believe in prayer, please send my way your most positive, productive thoughts/vibes because I am definitely gonna need them.

Thank you for reading my rant! 




No comments: